A unique feature for the Mainstream is its signal quality reading. Mainstream calculates the percentage of the total signal that contains useful velocity information. This is signal quality; an invaluable metric for flowmeter condition monitoring.
About the company
the mainstream difference
- High sensitivity extends applications to “clean” water
- Sophisticated ultrasound processing ignores spurious signals
- Ultrasound signal quality monitor confirms measurement integrity
- Velocity measurement with better than 100:1 turndown ratio.
- Velocities from 10mm/S to 5m/S.
- Channels or pipes from 150mm to 3m wide.
- Guaranteed no zero offset or drift.
- Probe may be located up to 500 metres from the system unit.
- Easy to use PC software simplifies commissioning and product support.
- Flow measurement for velocities from 10 mm/S up to 5m/S
- Quick to install – no weirs or flumes